Wednesday, March 2, 2011

French and Russian Brigades!

This weekend, I finished painting my Vive l'Empereur (my home-made rulebook) French and Russian brigades. There are no pictures, as I can't get them from my camera to my computer. The French brigade is:
   -One Company of Old Guard (Italeri French Grenadiers).
   - One Company of Dragoons (Italeri French Dragoons).
   - One Company of Cheveaux-Legers Lanciers (Italeri Dutch/Polish Lancers, painted as Dutch).
   -Three Companies of Conscript Fusiliers (Italeri French Line Infantry, actually Young Guard).
   -One Battery of Artillerie á Cheval (Italeri French Line Horse Artillery) with Limber.


The Russians consist of:
   -One Company of Guard Infantry (Pavlovski Grenadiers from Italeri Austrian&Russian Staff)
   -One Company of Guard Cossacks (Italeri Cossacks)
   -One Company of Irregular Cossacks (Strelets-r Crimean Terek Cossacks)
   -Four Company of Town Militia (Hät Russian Militia, the ones with muskets)
   -One Battery of 6pdrs. (ESCI Crimean Russian Artillery)

Hopefully I'll be able to get my brother into a battle with these soon!
I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment